Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Image Shack images

Large Rectangle

A few nice image shack images I found:


Small town dreams
image shack
Image by amber10_79
Thou shalt sleep in thy clouds, careless of the voice of the morning


Chasing clouds
image shack
Image by amber10_79
I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above; those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love. -William Butler Yeats


There Was A Hidden Place
image shack
Image by and one half images
When you drive along the parallel roads from highway 101 in Sonoma County you can find some fascinating scenery. Most of the land is farm fro grazing or, you guessed it, vineyards, and most of it looks like it's been there forever. This is tucked away on a beautiful little stretch between Windsor and Guernville, CA.

www.andonehalfimages.com

Banner