Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Heart Image photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these heart image images:


Kingdom Hearts is dead
heart image
Image by Melissa Krystel
For some reason this image still feels a little off to me. :\ I feel like the lighting on the key was a little too harsh or something. I can't pinpoint it.

Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
Lens: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
Editing: 100% done in Lightroom

Tumblr | Twitter | Facebook | Google+


Hacking the Heart Spark with a proximity sensor - testing on the sillyscope
heart image
Image by Rain Rabbit
Hacking Eric Boyd's Heart Spark pendant, which pulses LEDs my heartbeat via my Polar gym chest strap transmitter. I've been experimenting with a proximity sensor to light up the top 3 LEDs on the Heart Spark. It's been very much trial and error to get it to work with various voltage supplies, so far I've tried a 3V coin and a AAA battery with a step up voltage component. It works best as seen in this image with a 4.4V supply from a variable mains adapter.


Image.
heart image
Image by jenifaa
hilton head island

Banner