Leaderboard
728x15

Under a Blood Red Moon

Large Rectangle

A few nice image upload images I found:


Under a Blood Red Moon
image upload
Image by onkel_wart (thomas lieser)
That was my original comment: Well -- I know this is not really good -- it's just my first try at pictures like this.....

Uploaded the full version on 2008/07/08 (wasn't pro when I first uploaded it) -- cropped it square besides.

Reduced maximum resolution to 1280x1280

.
NOTICE: LICENSING POSSIBLE



184/365 Money money money
image upload
Image by david anderson : da-photography
A section of an image of coins that I took today, one of my sample image uploads for istockphoto.

You have no idea how long I sat polishing these blighters with Brasso - just hope it will be worth it...

Strobist: 430EXII left in a 40cm softbox at 1/32nd:24mm.

Banner