Leaderboard
728x15

Enter the Light

Large Rectangle

Some cool free photo edit images:


Enter the Light
free photo edit
Image by Rusty Russ
The path led through some trees into a large shaded meddow. Very nice, but not very photogenic. On the way back the sun was warmly shining from the other side.


Haunting of the Blue Wood
free photo edit
Image by Rusty Russ
Had to use my special blue filter to capture the ghosts.


Graveyard Colors
free photo edit
Image by Rusty Russ
Long range photo over a lake of a graveyard on a late autumn afternoon. This is the 15th different version I've tried including ones with so much color that you couldn't tell what the picture was about. But when I desaturated the image I liked it better. Maybe I should get a life, but then again making these images seem to be my life.

Banner