Leaderboard
728x15

Goodbye Bachelorhood, Hello Marriage!

Large Rectangle

Check out these image upload images:


Goodbye Bachelorhood, Hello Marriage!
image upload
Image by MightyBoyBrian
So I got married...

That's why I haven't uploaded in a while. I've been editing the tremendous wall of shots that I took during my honeymoon in Jamaica. More to come of course. I'm not going anywhere soon :-).

This was taken on the last day of the honeymoon. The wife and I went up to the roof to watch the sunset and this is what we got to see. Hope you like it! No, Hope you like it large


Into the Past For An Alternate Future
image upload
Image by michmutters
. . Original image by @postaljeff, #Decim8 (Veth, Agency, Graboid, 59.94), 100Camerasin1, PS Express, #Decosketch, #Mextures, Glaze, Camera Awesome, Vintage Reality, Snapseed


Jellybean Fantastico 3/3
image upload
Image by michmutters
: : for "Clint Cline Made Me Do It" week 2 on EyeEm using Deco Sketch + iColorama + 2 apps of our choice.
I used Glaze & Pixrl-o-matic as my 2 choice apps

: : Image of Ferris wheel at night taken in Slow Shutter > manual mode > light trail. image in Deco Sketch with brush opacity 100%, photo opacity 0%. Then in iColorama using Presets, Effects, Adjust & Forms. Image cropped and rotated in iPhoto. Pixrl-o-matic filters.

Banner