Leaderboard
728x15

mad love

Large Rectangle

Check out these love image images:


mad love
love image
Image by istolethetv
Harley Quinn- anda-chan.deviantart.com/ and the Joker maru-light.deviantart.com/ at Big Apple Con, Saturday October 17, 2009. New York City.

A big thanks for everyone at the Con who let me take their picture. If you see yourself in my pictures let me know at: loser [at] istolethe [dot] tv.


"Love Triangles" - a digital design Video Art Production by mimitalks, married w/children (view in HD)
love image
Image by mimitalks, married, under grace
If you view, enjoy! I was just playing with 3-sided shapes for my latest Video Art Production.
Here's another one with similar music and different shapes, that was Explored:
www.flickr.com/photos/mimitalks/6580522567/in/set-7215762...
Included in my set on Flickr entitled Video Art - Creative, Build-it Slideshows

Banner