Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Print Photo images

Large Rectangle

Some cool print photo images:



This shade is pulled down.
print photo
Image by ninahale
Printed from photos I took of the trees off the porch, photoshopped into photos of the window frames. This one worked the best except the big curtains. So the idea is for the window shades to look as if there is no shade on the window (although I used slightly nicer views of the outside trees)


Déjà vu
print photo
Image by Éole
With my new rented flat, I decided to print some of my pics as wall decoration (not a bad idea :-P). I finally ended with too much of them :) I was so happy to see them printed.

I went to a professional photolab to get those shots.

According to Flickr's policy, I'm not supposed to say that, but I wish I could sell some of those framed pictures. Just knowing that some people would appreciate that in their home makes my little heart warmer.

The picture entitled "Where To?", attached on the wall is a 90x60cm (1m long with the frame). I never thought frames would be that expensive...

I realized that view represents some my most Flickr's insteresting shots :-O.
And they are all take in the last 6 months!

Banner