Leaderboard
728x15

A Frenchman and My Shadow at a Magical Booth in Paris

Large Rectangle

A few nice change background image images I found:


A Frenchman and My Shadow at a Magical Booth in Paris
change background image
Image by Stuck in Customs
I thought this was a cool and mystical place. I added no light and changed no colors. You can see my shadow there on the left of the glowing booth of mysteries.


naughty cows
change background image
Image by red5standingby
I've become hopelessly addicted to Farmville on Facebook. I changed my cows' settings so they could roam around turned my back for a couple of hours and this is what they were up to in the corner of my farm.

And they're both lady cows!

Background music is provided by Montee who are ace and well worth checking out


Scheepvaarthuis on the dunes of Sossusvlei
change background image
Image by DailyM = Differentieel + JeeeM
something strange happend when i was not looking?
layer one comes from Suresh
and they are the walking dunes of Sossusvlei
the second layer is the Scheepvaarthuis in Amsterdam with an extra tree on the right.
the third layer as a background is my own cloud image from a couple of years ago.
this nice situation can be seen in about 50 years from now in the beautyfull city of Amsterdam.

Banner