Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Book images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo book images I found:


Office 1
photo book
Image by ballookey
I've never posted an after shot of my office. It's a tiny room, and I have a lot of books and craft supplies, so storage solutions are the primary concern.

I apologize for the general crappiness of this photo - I took it with my new pocket digital because it shoots wide angle, but I'm still not happy with this camera.


huh. I wrote some books
photo book
Image by mrsexsmith
this is basically my writing history in chapbook form. it's very interesting to gather them all together in one place really. I keep thinking, huh. I wrote some books. interesting.

oh also? I designed the graphic layout for most of these books. GenderBent (the yellow one) was co-designed; "In Between" the 2nd FYI chapbook was designed by Mary.


Dr Mark Kirby and Wayne Anderson Musto Party 2011 Shankbone 48
photo book
Image by david_shankbone
Dr. Mark Kirby and Wayne Anderson with their baby Digby. Photographs of Michael Musto's book launch party for Fork on the Left, Knife in the Back at the Copacabana in New York.

David Shankbone

Banner