Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Search photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo search images:


USCG 1705 Search & Rescue ~ To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die
photo search
Image by Konabish ~ Greg Bishop
I photographed '1705' on Oct. 25, 2009 at our local car/air show. Four days later, on Oct. 29, that same C-130 from Coast Guard Air Station Sacramento, CG-1705, was conducting a search for a missing person and skiff near San Clemente Island, about 75 miles S/W of San Diego off our California coast. The search pattern repeatedly took CG 1705 through a military aviation training area. At approximately 7:09 pm, the CG 1705 and a Marine Corps AH-1W Cobra attack helicopter collided, destroying both aircraft and killing all seven Coast Guard and two Marine Corps crew aboard. I felt I couldn't post these photos until now. I do so in the hope their sacrifice will not be forgotten.

"C-130 Hercules" "USCG 1705 Sacramento" "Coast Guard Search & Rescue"


Sunrise in DP
photo search
Image by doublej11
This is my first attempt at a multiple HDR photo. It was taken from the hills of Dana Point looking toward Saddleback Valley. I used 3 different exposures for this shot. I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt.

Banner