Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Photo Book photos

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo book images:


Marvin from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - not again
photo book
Image by Adam Foster | Codefor
HHGTTG / H2G2 - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is one of my all time favourite science fiction films/books. Marvin is a Paranoid Android aboard the starship Heart of Gold. The film is based on a book by Douglas Adams.

I Love this toy I tried to recreate Marvins depression, frustration and boredom in the shot =]

___________________________________________

View more on my photography portfolio,
or say hi on Twitter :)


Night Vision
photo book
Image by horizontal.integration
The Art of Urban Exploration

- photographs by Troy Paiva, forward by Geoff Manaugh

I love this book. www.lostamerica.com/book.html


126/365. Levitation - Enlightenment.
photo book
Image by Anant N S (www.thelensor.tumblr.com)
That's what reading does to you. Unfortunately, for me, the number of unread books on my book shelf increase everyday. From my bed I can count 9 unread/unfinished books. The list keeps on growing. Have to do something about that.

About the picture: I'm hooked to levitation photography. Seriously, it's so much fun. I think I'm going to lay off of it till I hunt up something really interesting. I tried to add a little texture since it's been almost more than two years that I used them in my pictures.

Props used: iPhone flash light to light up my face. Reading/holding "Jack Kerouac's The Dharma Bums".

It's supposed to be an awesome book and I got myself a copy home delivered just today. (I'm going to read this one.)

Follow Tumblr | The Lensor

So long. Got to go somewhere! TeeHee..

Banner