Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Search images

Large Rectangle

Check out these photo search images:


Profile pimping v2.1 - my gear
photo search
Image by .m for matthijs
This is a gear-display-image for my Flickr profile

Time for an update from the previous version ..

I ordered the Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro USM!! (I'll have to use it on a borrowed 20D for the moment, because my 30D is being repaired)

And I sold the WP-DC800 underwater housing with a Canon digital Ixus 400 .. Shooting with it was fun, but if you know SLR quality, you'll be bothered by the lack of control and quality with an Ixus 400/500 underwater .. I'll buy better underwater gear next time I'll go on a diving holiday ..

I guess this is all I ever need .. probably .. for now .. ;)

--------------------------------------

UPDATE APRIL 2008
I bought a Lubitel 166b twin lens reflex, a Polaroid 1000 and a LOMO LC-A! yay! :D



p013025
photo search
Image by PhotosNormandie
Des WAC's débarquent d'un LCM sur un causeway, nous sommes sur Utah Beach mi juillet 1944.
Au centre un membre du 1st ESB (arc de cercle bleu jusqu'à la visière du casque lourd).
Remarquez le marin à gauche, il est assis sur la p013026 à l'embarquement du même groupe sur le LCM.
www.flickr.com/search/?w=58897785@N00&q=p013025%20or%...
Voir ici juste avant:
www.flickr.com/photos/mlq/6288867150/in/photostream
18 juillet
les premières WAC à débarquer en Normandie ?
selon la légende US
ici le 14 juillet
www.history.army.mil/books/wwii/Wac/ch21.htm

Banner