Leaderboard
728x15

Fed5v

Large Rectangle

Check out these upload photos images:


Fed5v
upload photos
Image by zedworks
Just uploading some pictures of my gear, for my profile page, that I was supposed to do a long time ago :P

This is a Fed 5v rangefinder, with Industar-61L/D (LTM, or M39 mount) lens, f2.8/53mm.

Although many call this an ugly camera, I beg to differ. Having probably more years than myself, it still works quite well and it is a funny little camera.

Shot with my D80, in my homemade light tent.

My pictures, on flickr, taken with this camera


In the Morning Mist
upload photos
Image by Madison Guy
I originally uploaded a somewhat different version of this image, shot on Madison's Lake Wingra, more than a year ago. I've always been fond of it, but memory played a trick on me -- I came to think it was one of those images I used to upload to Flickr that I had severely cropped out of a 2-megapixel file, and that the image was thus essentially unprintable in anything but wallet size. I revisited it last night when I was looking for some more benign photos of water in Wisconsin than those that have dominated the headlines and my photostream lately. Turns out it was a full, uncropped 2-mp photograph, and that I should be able to get a decent small print. I reprocessed it with that end in mind, also cropping some foreground and a bit of sky to get a 2:3 aspect ratio, which seemed better suited to the composition, but leaving the full 1600-pixel horizontal resolution of the original file. I thought it might work well on watercolor paper. We'll see.


Let Me Stand Next To Your Fire
upload photos
Image by drp
After uploading that series of pitifully cold pictures, I wanted to post something that warmed my bones. Ahhhhh. Much better.

____________________________________

For the month of February (2005), I am posting a link to a different "Flickr friend" each day. It may be a person you already know, or a completely new discovery, but it's someone whose work and vision I feel you might really enjoy.

I call it the "Flickr Daily Photog Pickr," and today's pick is Dogsbody : www.flickr.com/photos/beneteau/

Enjoy!
____

Go here to read more, and see the first pick made: www.flickr.com/photos/drp/4186888/

Banner