Leaderboard
728x15

Visa photograph

Large Rectangle

Some cool passport photo images:


Visa photograph
passport photo
Image by Kai Hendry
I just rushed out to get some "passport photos" for a Chinese visa application. I had a USB stick with me and I asked the photographer to put the image on the stick. This is milestone. I've always wanted this service and at last in Korea I've found someone to do it.

Incidentally 8 excellent ID pictures cost about 13USD. He manipulated the image and of course cropped it.


Compare and contrast
passport photo
Image by Avedon Sideshow
The photo page on the new passport is cooler than the old one, and quotes the Preamble at the top. Not in love with the eagle but it's kinda to be expected.


Passport photo 1984
passport photo
Image by CharlesFred
Looking a bit like Toby Stephens (son of Dame Maggie Smith) in the picture on the right.

Banner