Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Upload Image images

Large Rectangle

A few nice upload image images I found:


* Dark Aisle *
upload image
Image by pareeerica

Make It Interesting~Challenge #2

Original image of owl by ~ Romair

With thanks to…….
Texture ~ Ghostbones via Telzey & Stooblack
Background ~ Pericoterrades
Model ~ Lisajen


Sunny
upload image
Image by K.G.Photos
Basically I just wanted to test out Topaz DeNoise 4. I also wanted to upload something today. If you do not like the telephone wires in the photo then I am sorry. This was from one RAW photo. Converted into -2,0,+2 with DPP

Photomatix

Topaz Adjust, DeNoise

Photoshop cs3

Do you have a Twitter or a Tumblr? Follow me!
Website This site is under construction
Tumblr
Twitter
FaceBook
45 Stunning HDR Images for Architecture Around the World
A photo of mine was featured here. Click To See

Please Check This Out
K&P Photography


creaturePortExp
upload image
Image by Kurt Komoda
Facebook cover image. A line doodle I did one day. Just moved from left to right, just making up monsters as I went. I kind of struggled with it. It didn't flow the way I hoped it would. Some of the monsters just seem to be sitting there. The portrait section is cropped off here, since this is the cover image. The full portrait was uploaded separately so that it line up perfectly with this image.

Banner