Leaderboard
728x15

buildroot

Large Rectangle

Some cool free photo software images:


buildroot
free photo software
Image by Konstantin Leonov
This was a test of... of something I don't remember of now. Perhaps I was just playing with camera, I only had kit lens back then, which is 18-55 f/3.5-f/5.6 VR.

Handheld, 1 second exposure of my laptop's terminal, building a "buildroot" toolchain.

buildroot is used to create a linux uclibc-based toolchain (or even a tiny distro) for developers of software aimed at embedded devices such as routers/phones/etc...
For this example... well I don't remember, it may be I tried to build a MIPS toolkit yet output shows x86. :D I've already forgotten why I made it in the first place, however I used buildroot several times to build software for my Netgear WNR3500L router and Synology USB station 2.

Links:
buildroot.uclibc.org/
uclibc.org/

I like uClibc and buildroot :)


South Hall
free photo software
Image by Dave Smith
Lookimg from the 7th floor, down the apparently listed "Free-standing cantilever staircase". Even looking at this photo makes me feel a tad queazy.

Banner