Leaderboard
728x15

Analog Fruits

Large Rectangle

Check out these print photo images:


Analog Fruits
print photo
Image by Brian Auer
2 days in the darkroom = 3 prints. And they're not even on fiber! I'm sure I'll get quicker at this eventually, but I'm very anal about the outcome of the photos.

Hover over the image for more notes on the prints.

Oh, and this photo does these photos absolutely no justice. They're much more brilliant in person.


Framed Brian Wood art/ Obama poster from Sarasota
print photo
Image by moleitau
I got the prints of Brian's work a while back, thought they would look good as panels in a single frame... and the Obama poster was from when Cottam, Timo and me went and volunteered back in October on the eve of his visit to Sarasota, Fl. Framing was by www.guestframes.co.uk/ on Whitecross Street, London.

Banner