Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Photo Websites images

Large Rectangle

A few nice photo websites images I found:


Balmoral Castle
photo websites
Image by Visualist Images
Austin Photographer John R. Rogers shot this photograph. Check out the website www.JohnRRogers.com for more information & please make a comment.

While in Scotland we stayed at Balmoral, so spending some time at the Castle & surrounds seemed like an obvious way to spend a beautiful spring day in Scotland. (No, we didn't say in the castle. We stayed in a wonderful little guest house. You can see a photo of our place here.) The grounds are beautiful & the Castle itself is wonderfully un-pretentious. The estate is virtually self sufficient with the organic gardens providing all the vegetables & floral decorations.

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.


Texas Capitol Rotunda Floor
photo websites
Image by Visualist Images
Austin Photographer John R. Rogers shot this photograph. Check out the website JohnRRogers.com for more information & please make a comment .


I've done several post showing various photos of the Texas Capitol (here). This one is actually inside the Capitol looking down at the floor under the Rotunda. If you look closely, you will see the Texas DPS officers that keep an eye on things standing on the ground floor. To their credit, they have always pretty much left me alone while I photographed this beautiful building.

From my blog at: www.JohnRRogers.com

A note about my Creative Commons - Non Commercial Licensing.
If you derive any income from your website through sales of products or services or receive revenue from advertising placed on your site then you do not qualify to use my images under my creative commons license. If your are a not for profit corporation or political campaign, you also do not qualify under my Non Commercial license. I do license my images to commercial enterprises for a very reasonable fee. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
If you are truly a non-commercial site and would like a copy of this image without my watermark, feel free to contact me with the details of your intended use.


Occupy Chicago Protesters Wearing Guy Fawkes Masks
photo websites
Image by Michael Kappel
Occupy Chicago Movement According to the Occupy Chicago Protest Website
occupychi.org

"We are Chicagoans, and most importantly, Americans, gathered together in solidarity to exercise our Constitution-guaranteed rights of free speech and to peacefully assemble."

"We welcome support from our sisters and brothers across the nation and the world."

“Occupy Chicago is here to fight corporate abuse of American democracy in solidarity with our brothers and sisters around the world.”
Declaration of Nonviolence

“Occupy Chicago reassures its members and the public that we are a social movement dedicated to nonviolent action.”

Occupy Chicago on Facebook
www.facebook.com/OccupyChicago

Occupy Chicago on Twitter
#OccupyChicago

Twitter Hash Tag
#OccupyChicago

Photo taken by Michael Kappel at the Occupy Chicago Protest

View the high resolution Image on my picture website
Pictures.MichaelKappel.com

Follow Me on Tumblr.com Photo Blog
PhotoBlog.MichaelKappel.com/

Banner