Leaderboard
728x15

Busted

Large Rectangle

Some cool photo websites images:


Busted
photo websites
Image by Wade Morgen
Website | Facebook | Twitter

Nikon d300s Sigma 50mm f/1.4
1/6 f/2.0 iso 400
75/366

The gradual color shifting looks so much nicer on my computer than Flickr. Oh well.
----
I only used Lightroom to edit this. I don't like Photoshop much. Not to say I never use it and don't think it is a valuable tool, but whenever I see it in the EXIF data, I am always skeptical because anything can be fixed and manipulated. Photoshop is a great manipulation tool, however, for PHOTOGRAPHY, I'm never sure if photos edited using PS can be validated as "real" without seeing the original.



photo websites
Image by Bert Palmer
On my website here - Albert Palmer Photography - Matara Centre Wedding Photos - Matara Centre Wedding Photos


Whitby Abbey, Whitby, North Yorkshire-2. By Thomas Tolkien
photo websites
Image by Thomas Tolkien
Website | Facebook Fan Page | TwitterIf you use this photo under the Creative Commons license, please attribute the photo with a name credit and a link to my website. For example: "Photo by Tom Tolkien".

Whitby Abbey is a ruined Benedictine abbey overlooking the North Sea on the East Cliff above Whitby in North Yorkshire, England. It was disestablished during the Dissolution of the Monasteries under the auspices of Henry VIII. It is a Grade I Listed building in the care of English Heritage. More from Wikipedia.
Copyright Tom Tolkien

Banner