Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Christmas Card Photo images

Large Rectangle

Check out these christmas card photo images:


Christmas Card
christmas card photo
Image by Erik K Veland
These friends of mine wanted an Aussie Christmas card to send back to their snow-driven families back home in Norway. I thought this was a pretty cool concept.

Text reads: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
_________
View Large On Black

If you like this photo please consider adding it to your favourites. Also check out my photostream, or just my other portraits. Cheers mates!


Holiday card set-up
christmas card photo
Image by Revere J
While shooting my Holiday card.... mmmmmm cookies! The finished card is on my photo stream here www.flickr.com/photos/revere_j/325223133/


family christmas card
christmas card photo
Image by withrow
Our mother set up this photo as a Christmas card c. 1946. Children are Anne, Marilylle(me) , Ken, Will and Fred.

Banner