Leaderboard
728x15

Endgame

Large Rectangle

Check out these edit image images:


Endgame
edit image
Image by litratcher
Although I don't play the game, I love the beauty of chess pieces. For this shot, I set up two small mirrors perpendicular to each other and placed the chess board as the "third wall" to give some context and pattern in the reflected images. I sharpened the image, added levels, and applied the "accented edges" filter for additional effect. I like the painterly effect it gives the shot. Based on Kim's ideas, I made some changes: www.flickr.com/photos/litratcher/7467375726/in/photostream


Testing out the new flickr export
edit image
Image by wader
I edited this picture in image tricks and I'm uploading it to test out the new flickrexport for mac.


IMG_7358
edit image
Image by jball359
*Edit: converted to sRGB

Banner